Make Every word count.
Engage and Educate with Narrative-driven Web Pages .
Email interviews allowed me to learn the story behind Jullien Guillon’s vineyard and winery in the heart of the Swiss Alps. His website text now communicates that story—his background and education, the value of bio-dynamic practices, the pleasures of natural wine, and the heritage of Swiss viticulture. Brief conversations and follow-up reviews allowed input into the finished product without taking crucial time away from day-to-day farm work. Jullien’s website now reflects to an international export market the quality of care he commits to his craft.
I have provided copywriting support to the Steward network of sustainable and regenerative farms since early 2019. In addition to grant support, whitepapers, and investor outreach, I frequently build out text for Farm Profiles. These web pages are designed to communicate the purpose and direction of sustainable farms and educate investors on the value of sustainable practices. In some cases, these farms have secured upwards of $500,000 in capital through the Steward network. Here’s a small sample of supported projects:
- Direct-to-Consumer Grass-Fed Beef Brand (Former NFL All-Pro Duriel Harris)
- New Markets for Veteran Raised Regenerative Beef – Our Family Farms
- Equipment to Produce Value-Added, Grade-A Milk – Beiler Heritage Acres
- Permanent Land Tenure – Fleischer Family Farms
- Urban Produce Production in Washington D.C. – Apogee Farms
- In-House Processing Facility – Tre-Fin Day Boat Seafood
Publishing high quality web content is not only about communicating the narrative of your business; it can also drive traffic and potential clientele to your site. Over a long-term relationship with Farmfolio, I drafted weekly highlight articles for newsletters and topical, SEO-driven website articles to educate investors and increase online engagement. This is a win-win for businesses and readers alike.
- Regenerative Agriculture: What it is and What it Isn’t
- ESG Investing: The Business Case for Sustainability
- Holistic Management for Beef: A Climate Change Solution
- Agroforestry Solutions for Colombia’s Floods and Landslides
- Agro-Climatic Committees Bring Weather Science to Colombian Farmers
- Investing in a Flourishing Future for Everyone
- Kiln-dried Lumber: Light, Strong, and Profitable
- Asia, Latin-America Drive Global Pineapple Market
- MD-2 Pineapples Prized by Brewers